I write weekly news & events posts, as well as longer-form round ups.
Drink Like A Pro
- 10 Instagram-Worthy Fall Cocktails
- Halloween Cocktails: 16 Spooky Sips Around Boston
- Say Goodbye to the Single-Use Straw
- Behind A Secret Cocktail Society in Kendall Square
- Where To Celebrate National Margarita Day
- 13 Valentine's Day Cocktails
- Sips of Summer: 13 Refreshing Cocktails
In my role at Spoiler Alert, I was responsible for all inbound marketing efforts, including managing our company blog. I generated all content ideas, wrote each blog post, optimized the content for search, designed corresponding graphics and CTAs, and led promotion and amplification of each post to maximize sharing.
- User Spotlight: Daily Table
- How 11,000 Organic Eggs Were Recovered in Under 3 Hours
- User Spotlight: Community Servings
- User Spotlight: Eastie Farm
- How Tech Can Reduce Food Waste
- What You Need to Know About Tax Benefits for Food Donations
- Liability Protection for Food Donations
Guides & Resources
- A Beginner's Guide to Food Waste
- Food Waste Reduction & Food Donation Resources for New England
- Food Waste on Farms: Guide for Farmers to Manage Seconds & Organic Waste
Recaps & Lists
USA Today College
I freelanced for USA Today's college blog, contributing articles quarterly on various topics such as video resumes, university programs & initiatives, resources for studying abroad, and trends in the millennial job search.
I also worked as a freelance writer for The Midwestival - "a chronicle of the people, places and stories that make the Midwest home."
"Beyond a typical travel or lifestyle blog, we've made it our mission to bring you features that make you want to stop and stay for a while — to discover locally made goods, to take grown-up history lessons and to meet your neighbors. To investigate what it means to be Midwestern. To eat well, to drink well, to cross state lines and to never stop exploring your own backyard."